Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kids Yoga eBooks

These beautifully written stories teach your child about the philosophy and practices of yoga, and include 15 yoga poses, instructions, an mp3 recordings and a colouring book. These books are guaranteed to put a smile on your child's face.

Check it out!

Review

My Children Now Think That Reading is Fun!
"For years I’ve tried to encourage my children to read, and it was only after they started colouring in the Magic Yoga Mat eBooks and practicing the poses that they began to think that reading was fun.

Now when my eldest comes home from school she likes to read the stories to her younger brother and sister and then they all practice together. Like Mary Poppins, Magic Yoga Mat has added a spoonful of sugar to reading and exercise, making them fun! I recommend this to everyone with children.
 

Janine Lipkin, Mother of 3, Rowville, Australia

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment